American Earth Anchors - PE26 Penetrator 26" Aluminum Screw Ancor Holds as much as four,500lbs
The PE26 is a 26" lengthy, reusable screw anchor made from light-weight warmth handled aluminum. The hex head is straightforward to put in utilizing a 1" socket with both an influence wrench or T-Deal with. The two" extensive cast-in lip makes holding down or tying off exceptionally handy, and can be utilized together with our a number of Penetrator equipment. The PE26 can maintain as much as four,500lbs.
- Nice in Sand, Soil, Asphalt
- Product of Warmth Handled Aluminum
- Re-Usable, Light-weight, Wont' Rust
- Nice for Erosion Mats, Canopies, Awnings, Tents, Tenting, and Extra
- Set up with 1" or 26mm socket