Amprobe LM-100 Gentle Meter with Silicon Photodiode and Filter
The Amprobe LM-100 gentle meter measures as much as 200,000 lumens per sq. meter (lux) or 20,000 footcandles (fc) of sunshine output from fluorescent, steel halide, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent sources, has a silicon diode sensor and filter, and is designed for indoor operation at altitudes under 2,000 meters. The meter has guide ranging, an information maintain function that freezes readings on the show, and angled gentle cosine correction to calculate the quantity of sunshine, whatever the gentle's a
- Twin-scale meter measures seen gentle from fluorescent, steel halide, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent sources as much as 200,000 lumens per sq. meter (lux) or 20,000 footcandles (fc)
- Silicon diode sensor and filter are designed for indoor use at altitudes under 2,000 meters
- Guide ranging, information maintain freezes readings on the show, and angled gentle cosine correction corrects for angled gentle
- Complies with Japanese Industrial Customary (JIS) C1609:1993 and CNS 5119 normal A-class specs, and European Group Directives: 89/336/EEC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and 73/23/EEC (Low Voltage) as amended by 93/68/EEC (CE Marking)
- Powered by a 9V battery (included), and features a 1.5-meter wire for positioning gentle sensor, and a protecting sensor cap
- Measure in lux or foot-candles, entrance panel switchable, Measuring vary to 20,000zero lux or foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
- Knowledge maintain to freeze studying on the digital show, Massive, Three-1/2 digit show
- Auto energy off to avoid wasting battery life
- Contains protecting sensor cap
I have an inspection area that needs to be 600lux. When I set this unit on the table it reads 200-203lux then it jumps to over 1900lux. Looks like I will be getting a different unit.
I love amazon and the internet because the days of buyer beware are over. Just hit return item and print out a UPS tag and send your troubles back to where they came.