Anderson Metals Brass Pipe Turning into, Coupling, half" x half" Female Pipe
The Anderson Metals coupling pipe turning into is manufactured from brass and has female Nationwide Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections. This coupling turning into connects two pipes moving into the similar path with the equivalent diameter to extend a straight run. It has female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes, making a tighter seal than straight threads. This turning into is comprised of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at extreme temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass could possibly be associated to cop
- Coupling for connecting two pipes with the similar diameter in a straight run
- Female Nationwide Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at extreme temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Working temperatures range from -53 to 121 ranges C (-65 to 250 ranges F)
- Meets specs ASTM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for prime quality assurance
- These fittings embrace lead and often aren't allowed by federal regulation to be put in for potable water use within the united statesA. and its territories.