CSB GP12170 (12 Volt/17 Amp Hour) Sealed Lead Acid Battery - Nut-Bolt Terminal - VRLA (AGM) Technology
GP Series is a general purpose battery with a design life up to 5 years in standby service or more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service. As with all CSB batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance Free.
- GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product. GP series battery was the first generation product from CSB.
- When it is used in safe surroundingsthe batteries are maintenance free; adding water is not needed; it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction, position of placement. It can be mounted horizontally, vertically or sideways, safety and functions will not be affected.
- With CSBs special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as its automatic processes, eliminate dangerous gas emission.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.