DROK® Numerical Control Voltage Regulator DC 5-32V to 0-30V 5A Buck Converter, 24V 12V to
|Amazon.com Price||:||$16.99 (30/03/2017 02:52 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
DROK® Numerical Management Voltage Regulator DC 5-32V to Zero-30V 5A Buck Converter, 24V 12V to 5V Step Down Energy Converter Adjustable Digital Management Voltage Reducer with LED Ammeter Voltmeter Show
Enter Voltage Vary: 5-32V (to not over 32V, or will probably be broken)
Output Voltage Vary: Zero-30.0V (step-down mode, the enter should be a minimum of 1V increased than output)
Output Energy: 30W max
Output Present: Zero-5A (if over 2A, ought to improve warmth dissipation)
Output Voltage Setting Decision: Zero.1V
Output Present Setting Decision: 10mA
Energy / Load Impact: CV < 20mV, CC < 30mA
Voltage Measure Accuracy: ± (1% + 1 digits)
Present Measure Accu
- 5-32V to Zero-30.0V adjustable buck CC CV converter with volt amp show. Zero-5A fixed present / voltage output, over 2A please add a heatsink.
- Numerical Management: there are "-" button for lowering output voltage/present and output adjustment "+" for rising output voltage/present in setting mode.
- Twin LEDs precisely shows volts & amps concurrently. Press the "OFF / ON" button to modify to activate/off the output. In working mode, you may swap the enter and output voltage show.
- Setting present and voltage limits: press the "SET" button to pick the digit you need to change, then use the "+" "-" buttons to extend or lower the worth. Press "SET" once more to maneuver to high-digit. Press "OFF / ON" button to find out the info.
- Neatly laid out and soldered, with the mounting holes, which is straightforward to hook up the wires. You should use it to DIY a high-power LED fixed present driver, rechargeable lithium batteries charging, photo voltaic panels, and many others.