Ginsu Chikara Collection 07112 12 Piece Cutlery Set
A part of Ginsu's Chikara line (which interprets to power and energy), these knives are cast from a single strong piece of excessive carbon Japanese metal for excellent high quality. Japanese metal is understood for its stain and rust resistance, power, and its capacity to carry an extremely sharp edge. An incredible companion for mincing, slicing, and dicing quite a lot of components, the 7-inch Asian-style Santoku knife has broad blade and particularly sharp leading edge in addition to indentations that reduce friction a
- Set consists of: eight" chef, 7" santoku, 5" utility, 5" serrated utility, (four) 5" steak knives, three.5" paring knife, shears, honing rod, and bamboo block
- Conventional Japanese-style handles arre made of warmth and waterproof resin
- Cast cutlery blades and shaped steak knife blades are Stainless Metal making them stain and rust resistant (Word: steak knife blades are usually not as pictured. They're completed with a black resin bolster)
- Might obtain knives that present "Ginsu Chikara", "Signature Collection" or "Chikara" on the blade. The Steak Knives won't be marked.
- Restricted lifetime guarantee, hand wash solely