HydraPump Submersible – 120-volt ¾ HP 3000 GPH Clean / Dirty Submersible Water Pump includes
|Amazon.com Price||:||$99.95 (24/09/2017 13:08 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
HydraPump Submersible - 120-volt ¾ HP 3000 GPH Clean / Dirty Submersible Water Pump includes float switch for automatic operation with adaptable hose connections
The HydraPump Submersible from Watershed Innovations is a ¾ HP, portable submersible pump transfer large amounts of water quickly capable of transferring up to 3000 Gallons per hour. This powerful submersible pump is perfect for many applications and/or emergency use. With its long 15' cord it can be installed for automatic operation or used in temporary situations. The powerful ¾ HP Copper wound motor will ensure effective pumping and long life.
- Clean/Dirty s
- Quickly move large amounts of water with a heavy duty ¾ HP Copper wound motor operating at 120V offers strong pumping capacity and long pump life
- Able to pump clean or dirty water, garden hose attachment allows for immediate use. Outlet can be adapted for larger hoses
- Included float switch allows for multiple applications as a standard submersible or automatic operation using the float switch.
- 3000GPH (gallons per hour) pumping capacity quickly moves water away from locations. Pump includes a 15 foot long cord for added convenience.
- Made of durable and corrosion resistant ABS plastic material for maximum portability and durability. Versatile hose connections allow a standard garden hose to be connected out of the box or the adapter can be modified to accommodate larger hoses.