Maximal Power FC999 Universal Rapid Charger for Alkaline, RAM, Ni-MH, Ni-CD, AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Batteries
Maximal Power Universal Rapid Charger is a device equipped with the best available technology. It charges AA, AAA, C, D, N, 9V, Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese) and even Alkaline batteries which is previously non-rechargeable. It is Built-In RISC architecture with a 8 bit microprocessor to intelligently monitor and control the charging cycle in each charging port for overcharge and short-circuit protections. It is also built with the lat
- It charges AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese) and even Alkaline (previously Non-Rechargeable) batteries
- Built with 8 bit microprocessor, it employs advanced RISC architecture with integrated converter and multi-channels high speed input/output ports to intelligently monitor and control the whole charge of battery in real time and prevent from overcharging.
- It is also Built-In with negative delta V cut-off function and short-circuit protection
- Easy to use - It has LED and LCD display so that the status of each battery's charging cycle can be easily seen and the sliding spring loaded negative pole makes inserting any type battery a breeze.
- Charger Input Voltage : AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz 0.6A Max; Charger Output Voltage : 12.0V=1000mA