Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (10 Feet) – RJ45 Computer Networking Cord – Blue
|Amazon.com Price||:||$8.99 (26/07/2017 16:01 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (10 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue
Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable
Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio/video, link PC's through a network switch & more, at data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). This 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than normal Cat5 cables, & handles high-bandwidth needs. 50-micron male RJ45 connectors are built with corrosion-resistant gold-pl
- Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio or videos, link computers through a network switch and more, at data transmission speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps).
- Ideal for wired home or office use, this 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than conventional Category 5 cables, and can even handle bandwidth-intensive requirements.
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors on each end, which are durably built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating, for high-quality data transfer accuracy. Category 5 is a computer networking standard, making it compatible with most network components.
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
- Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 350 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds.