MICROLUBROL M-77 LUBRICANT PASTE GREASE Silicone + Moly, 8 oz (1/2LB), Comp to MOLYKOTE
|Amazon.com Price||:||$44.95 (26/06/2017 14:05 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 2-3 business days|
MICROLUBROL M-77 LUBRICANT PASTE GREASE Silicone + Moly, eight oz (1/2LB), Comp to MOLYKOTE
A multipurpose, excessive strain lubricating paste that can be utilized over a large temperature vary. It accommodates over 60 % molybdenum disulfide lubricating solids in a Lithium cleaning soap thickened ultra-high efficiency silicone fluid.
Appropriate for lubrication factors with low to average masses and low speeds that are subjected to water and excessive masses and temperatures. At temperatures above 230ºC (446ºF), the service volatilizes leaving nearly no residue and the remaining dr
- For automotive and heavy obligation basic industrial use. SAME INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES AS DOW CORNING® MOLYKOTE® M-77.
- Over 60% Molybdenum disulphide, CAS# 1317-33-5. Dimethyl, phenylmethyl siloxane, trimethyl terminated, CAS# 63148-52-7. 12-Hydroxy lithium stearate, CAS# 7620-77-1.
- Silicone oil based mostly; accommodates NO mineral or petroleum oils so it's protected for many plastics and rubbers.
- Extends the wear and tear lifetime of shifting elements and gear. Prevents galling throughout equipment running-in interval.
- Good water resistance. Good volatilization properties. Assist shield towards fretting corrosion and chilly welding of shifting joints.