Pipemaster Soldering Device
The Antex Pipemaster Soldering Device is designed to enrich the torch within the device package of the plumbing contractor or house enchancment fanatic. With selectable heads, it may be used on all joints with fittings of half, three/eight, or three/four inch. It's invaluable when working in areas the place a blowlamp is a attainable hazard or the place entry is restricted (i.e. in roof areas, underneath baths or basins, near ornament or furnishings, close to automobiles, and so forth.).
Make no mistake; this isn't a crimp software restricted to
- Antex Pipemaster Soldering Device is the protected and environment friendly method to solder capillary joints
- Polycarbonate molded elements
- Chrome steel aspect shafts
- Interchangeable nickel plated copper heads (1/2" measurement included)
- Head temperature: 968°F (520° C)